When
our tutor announced this coursework I thought it was a bit different related to
others as this coursework had to be performed in a group. At the beginning we
formed a group of 5 members. Compared to other groups, our group was bigger so
it was very easy to complete the work but also it was like a difficult thing
because of more than one member in a group.
For our group, choosing topic became a bit
difficult part because we were not able to think about any appropriate topic
related to computing which was well known among us. After many attempts, we
thought of imparting some knowledge to write a simple program by java language
that we have learned. So we decided to select ‘JAVA’ as our topic.
After we selected the topic, we started on
discussing about the plan to solve the coursework. According to the plan, we
decided to search the materials individually from the related books, journals,
web portals, etc. so that we can collect more and more information and refine
them, we thought this process can make our work easy and speedy and all of us
started our research related to the topic.
Like every members in our group, I
also get involved searching information from the respective sources, apart this,
my main work was to design the layouts of slides and to give animations, as I have
a little bit experience on it among my group members. Java being the part of
our study, it was easier to find the information for our topic. As we know that
java language is being handled by Oracle Company I started searching the needed
materials in its official site and I found many information helpful for our
topic. Moreover, I got a better idea from it and it was the main source of
research for our coursework.
It was a great experience on doing
this coursework in a group. Being a group member I got introduced with many
ideas of my group members, with their habits of solving the problem and the
techniques of understanding. During this period I developed my helping habits
more than that of before and also I found a kind of improvement on designing
the layouts of slide. After this group work I became closer with friends than before.
We had an interesting time while discussing about the materials and the information
collected by us was satisfactory too. Overall, it was a great fun and enjoyed a
lot working in a group. Hope the future brings the similar kind of experiences
and enhances my skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment